12 Things you didn’t know about Employee of the Month Chris Johnessee
By Ella Wilson
Project Manager Chris Johnessee has been employee of the month oh, about eight gazillion times. Which makes writing the blogs ABOUT his wins progressively harder each time. You can only say “Chris is a hard worker. He takes on anything you throw at him” so many times.
So today we’re going to change it up a bit and give you a rundown of things you STILL don’t know about Chris, even though you’ve been reading his employee of the month blogs for years now. If you’d like to discover more work-related stuff about Chris, check out his previous employee of the month blogs here and here.
12 Things you didn’t know about Chris Johnessee
- He’s from Pennsylvania and is a rabid Philadelphia Eagles fan.
- He met his wife on Match.com.
- He’s a super awesome stepdad and just took his stepdaughter to a “Daddy-Daughter” dance.
- He is always willing to get into ridiculous costumes like wearing LulaRoe leggings (see the pic here if you dare, just mouse over Chris’ photo) or his Pee Wee Herman costume.
- He’s nuts about golf.
- He has more scented candles in his office than anyone else.
- He eats his sandwiches with one slice of bread and other side just a piece of lettuce.
- His dad was a dentist.
- He wore a seersucker suit at his wedding
- He loves Widespread Panic … the band, not when something goes haywire at work.
- As a kid, he wanted to be a garbage man when he grew up.
- He’s a really, really loud hunt-and-peck typist.
Work with Chris!
Get started today with a FREE 1-hour consult with one of our marketing strategists. Just visit our website or give us a call now at 877-236-9094.