CASHING IN ON CHECKOUT INTEGRATION
By Internet Marketing
Looking for better ways to create a seamless checkout experience on your site? Dobbin and Spiffy Founder Michael Hunter talk about ways you can make it easier than ever for people to do business with you—with a smart checkout tool that makes online transactions super simple. In these days of forced seclusion, that message becomes more important than ever.
- 3:20 – “Spiffy is a checkout page platform that integrates with popular CRM and marketing automation tools…we’re basically an automation layer that makes it super simple to get beautiful, mobile-optimized, conversion-optimized checkout pages up on your website extremely fast.” What Spiffy offers that PayPal and others don’t in terms of integration with CRM, InfusionSoft, keap, and more.
- 5:00 – “There have been hundreds of times with me as a consumer that I’ve gotten excited about a product, I’ve researched that product, I’ve gone through the marketing and the website, and then there was something that happened in the final transactional step that [made me} bail.” Why integration is severely overlooked—and the frustration of “transaction disconnect” that leads to a bail.
- 8:00 – “We do all of this work to get someone to get to our checkout page, and often we fumble on the one-yard line.” How to increase conversions—and the future of eCommerce.
- 15:35 – “There’s a lot of all-in-one solutions and tools out there built by marketers, for marketers.” 5 issues with most checkout page solutions.
- 31:35 – “The easiest thing to implement is a 100% money-back guarantee.” 12 ways to boost conversions on your checkout page.
Spiffy helps you to create beautiful, Infusionsoft mobile-optimized order forms that integrate seamlessly with your site. Learn more at www.gospiffy.com.
The Cabin Signal is GetUWired’s digital newsletter, and your source for all things marketing automation. Sign up now for immediate access to new interviews, tips, and “insider” content.