By Internet Marketing
At GetUWired, the Cabin has always been our home—until shelter-in-place orders went into effect last month. Since then, we’re transformed into a work-from-home culture, with a whole range of creative work space solutions and survival tactics. We asked our tribe to give us a glimpse of their spaces—and to share some of their own “pandemic best practices.”
- :56 – The world’s coolest adjustable desk
- 2:55 – A tour of the infamous Loebick Lodge
- 7:15 – The lure of outdoor projects
- 8:00 – An amazing array of hockey memorabilia
- 10:25 – Meet Rocky the Racoon
- 13:00 – Netflix binges
- 16:35 – Working parent tips
- 18:15 – Indoor golfing
- 21:00 – Music studios
- 23:15 – Indoor exercise with client products
- 24:30 – Working from a tiny home (and learning to play mandolin)
Find out why we’re glassdoor’s #6 Best Place to Work nationwide – and so much more!
The Cabin Signal is GetUWired’s digital newsletter, and your source for all things marketing automation. Sign up now for immediate access to new interviews, tips, and “insider” content.